We’re now offering Mosquito Strike.
Q. What will the Mosquito Strike treatment do?
Our treatments target areas where mosquitoes can hide at every life stage:
- We survey your property, looking for sites where mosquitoes can lay eggs.
- We spray where mosquitoes hide, such as tree branches, shrubs, and shady areas.
- The spray will continue to repel adult mosquitoes.
- We treat un-drainable standing water with larvicide to stop eggs from hatching.
- The spray also works as a deterrent against fleas, ticks, and some flies.
- Note: The Mosquito Strike treatment cannot prevent mosquitoes from flying onto your lawn from a neighbor’s house, or spawning within days due to heavy rains.
Q. Is the Mosquito Strike treatment safe?
Our synthetic barrier and organic barrier sprays both use EPA-approved materials.
- Our synthetic spray includes insecticides synthesized from natural occurring compound pyrethrum, found in chrysanthemum flowers. It’s used in many commercial insect control products, such as insecticides, pet shampoos, and lice shampoos applied to human skin.
- During a treatment, pets and children stay inside until after the spray dries in about 30 minutes.
- Our organic spray can be applied around ponds, gardens, and flowers.
- Note: To avoid harming bees, we will not treat near flowering shrubs where bees are present.
Q. How long does each Mosquito Strike treatment last?
- Our synthetic spray will last about a month. For best results, we apply once every 4 to 5 weeks.
- Our organic spray will last about two weeks. For best results, we apply once every 2-3 weeks.
- Both Mosquito Strike sprays will repel mosquitoes immediately.